Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you don’t see the answer to your question, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!
- What is Renys: A Maine Adventure?
Renys is a Small Chain of department stores located in the great state of Maine, since 1949! For more information about us check About!
- Now-a-days there are department stores on every corner, How is Renys Different?
Here at Renys we do our best to buy the right products at the right prices, then foward the value on to the customer. Unlike the "big guys" we aren't just looking for a quick buck! We provide the best Customer service while being a great place to work!
- Do you ship merchandise?
We do! You can either submit a request online via Contact Us, or call us at 18006391640 and we will get you with a customer service associate.
- How Many Locations do you have?
We have 17 great locations for details check Locations!
- Do you have a merchandise return policy?
We do! 30 days with a receipt allows for a one to one return, just be sure you have the card you paid with orginally! Without a Receipt within 30 days we can issue a Renys gift card for your refunded amount.
*Red Tag Clearance can only be returned for store credit.
- Are there any jobs available at Renys?
Be sure to check our Job Opportunities page for all of the latest job openings!
- Any plans to open new Renys stores?
We are a growing company, stay tuned for more information!
- Do you accept Coupons?
Renys Coupon Policy/Standard
• Renys accepts one Manufacturer Coupon per item.
• If the coupon reads, “Limit one coupon per purchase/household”, and a
customer is purchasing more than one item described on the coupon, then only
one coupon can be used for that transaction
• Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity,
color, flavor, etc.).
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other
discounts are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the
purchase value of the item.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier during checkout.
• All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the
• These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Renys (Internet Coupons,
Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc