Outfitted with rich, supple suede and cool-wearing mesh, this new, modern take on the classic Katavi channels heritage outdoor style to carry you comfortably into adventure.
- Best for: Light hikes
- A premium upper of rich, supple suede for a luxe look and feel
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- An added contoured EVA midsole gives you added arch support , Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 11.5oz