Renys Coupon Policy/Standard
• Renys accepts one Manufacturer Coupon per item.
• If the coupon reads, “Limit one coupon per purchase/household”, and a
customer is purchasing more than one item described on the coupon, then only
one coupon can be used for that transaction.
• Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity,
color, flavor, etc.).
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other
discounts are applied.
• We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the
purchase value of the item.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier during checkout.
• All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the
• These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Renys (Internet Coupons,
Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc.)