Legend has it that the second Earl Grey was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him and future generations of the Earl have enjoyed the blend ever since. Today, each box of Twinings Earl Grey bears the signature of the seventh Earl Grey so the tradition lives on.
- FRESH FLAVOR: 20 Decaf Earl Grey tea bags; Brighten up your day with the distinctive taste and aroma of this classic tea; Steep for three minutes for the perfect cup of Earl Grey tea
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world; From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment
- EARL GREY TEA: Fresh, fragrant and flavored with distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot, this Earl Grey tea has all the taste of the original
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London; Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience; If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney and Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea