Renys Office and Distribution Center: Newcastle
Renys is currently seeking a Marketing Director to add to their family in Newcastle, Maine. The right candidate will have a diverse marketing background (experience with retail/e-commerce ideal), strong copywriting skills, and be highly motivated.
In 1949, Robert H. Reny (better known to all as “R.H.”), opened his first store in Damariscotta, Maine. The first winter was so slow that in order to keep the store open, R.H. had to go door-to-door around the area selling merchandise out of his old Hudson. That winter he made so many friends that in the spring his new friends came in to shop at the store and the business has been growing ever since! His philosophy was simple – make great buys of quality merchandise and pass these incredible values along at the lowest possible price to our customers!
This philosophy has driven our success for over 70 years! Renys is now a third-generation family owned and operated retail company with 17 locations located in Maine as well as an up and coming e-commerce website, www.renys.com.
This is a great opportunity to join the “Maine Adventure’ and work in a collaborative, fun, and team focused environment! To learn more about us, check out our social media channels to see what Renys is all about!
Position Summary: This is a salary position and will oversee all Marketing Operations. It is expected of every Renys employee to be willing to step into any role/job at any time as needed, regardless of job description.
- Development of annual marketing plan based on budget
- Brand management
- Training and supervision of any Marketing Department employees
- Oversight of all advertising and marketing initiatives
- Store signage design
- Oversight of social media channels
- Print and digital production
- Oversight of website content and presentation
- Market research
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or work equivalent
- Highly motivated and a team player/strong collaborator
- 2+ Years marketing experience
- Experience in retail/ecommerce ideal
- Superior copywriting skills
- Extremely tech-savvy and comfortable posting web content
- Social Media expert
- Creative thinker ready to share ideas and make recommendations
Success Factors: Candidate must be self-motivated, professional, have a positive attitude, be highly organized and able to multi-task effectively. Day to day responsibilities shift and individual must be able to assume responsibilities based on business needs.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail to R.H. Reny, Inc., ATTN: HR at R.H. Reny, Inc., Marketing Director 731 Route 1, Newcastle, ME 04553
Renys is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers Customer Service bonuses, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, 401K Plan and more!